Views: 1022 Author: Sunperia Eyewear Publish Time: 2022-04-19 Origin: Xiamen Sunperia E-Commerce Co., Ltd.
When you browse product information on Google or major commercial shopping platforms, you may feel clueless about the numerous acetate frames. What is the best material? How to choose a frame manufacturer with excellent quality acetate frame and excellent craftsmanship? Let's start with the history of acetate.
What are acetate glasses?
Acetate is also known as cellulose acetate (we often call it a acetate frame), zylyl or zylonite. Acetate was one of the first synthetic fibers to be made. It's worth noting that it wasn't used to make eyeglasses until the late 1940s, due to problems with the plastics previously used. It's amazing stuff these days, with a deep sheen and high transparency. The higher the quality of acetate, the better the gloss and clarity. Wearers often describe the material as having a more "natural feel" -- the first of many differences compared to standard plastic.
Acetate consists of (bio)polymers derived from wood (tree) pulp and/or natural cotton fibers. Over the years, these cellulose fibers have been replaced by cheaper options. Examples include injected nylon and polyester, both of which are petroleum-based plastics. Nylon is a reasonable eyewear material in some cases, such as impact or heat resistance in sports glasses or goggles. For fashion glasses, however, the material is almost always used to keep costs down. The result is a lower quality and less aesthetic final design in place of the heavier and more beautiful acetate material.
Acetate is better for eyeglasses than other plastics for the following reasons:
1. Does not harm the environment. Acetate is more environmentally friendly and is more environmentally friendly than other materials.
2. Made of renewable materials. This means that the impact on the environment is reduced by using this material.
3. It is hypoallergenic. It's safe to use on almost every kind of skin, even babies, for the most part.
4. There are rich color choices, you have more than 1000 colors to match. You can choose a monochromatic pattern or a mix of colors.
5. You can make beautiful patterns. You can make a variety of different beautiful patterns with just acetate and have those patterns show up on your glasses.
6. The advanced version can be manually adjusted by engineers
These are several powerful properties that indicate that this plant product is quite unique. Today's premium acetate frames are known for their lightweight, thin construction and strength. However, they remain flexible and glass-clear. Plus, they have the widest range of finishes - high gloss polished, matte or brushed.
How to make acetate glasses?
In order to obtain the highest quality, it is important to use the highest grade of cellulose acetate. Each frame has hundreds of complex processes, with numerous artisans contributing to the final product. So how does acetate sunglasses factory work? Let me introduce you to:
1. Cellulose Acetate Flakes: Create new acetate combinations by mixing organic colors with acetone and raw acetate plant-based materials. The roller helps to mix the paste onto the already thin flat sheet of acetate for special color effects. Intricate colorations are created by layering several colors and clipping them together or pressing them through various dies. The acetate film can be cut into small pieces and rolled again. The layers are moulded in bulk. After that, technicians intricately slice the individual new sheets, which are dried in large kilns for weeks to solidify the material.
2. Cutting and Forming: The frame is cut to form using a computer-controlled milling cutter based on the technician's design input. The individual frame components are then completed by hand by different trained technicians. They form the curves at the front of the frame, pressing the core and hinges into the acetate material. They apply nose pads by design and perform many other functions by hand. In acetate sunglasses manufacturer, this is the most important step to differentiate the quality of the manufacturer!
3. Polishing: The frame assembly is placed in a bucket about the size of a washing machine full of sawdust and small stones. The components tumbled together for hours. Afterwards, each frame is hand polished by an experienced technician for a highly polished sheen. Different eyewear manufacturers have different polishing effects. In the top eyeglass factory, the frame will be bright and smooth after polishing!
4. Assembly: Further technicians fasten the arms to the frame with rivets and small screws. Insert the lens and adjust and clean the frame. If you choose custom eyewear from eyeglass companies, then we will design your own sunglasses with Logo for you before assembling, and then assemble after printing Logo.
The experience level of the craftsman in each of the above steps directly affects the surface quality of the frame. Investing in high-quality materials and craftsmanship results in a more refined and textured frame. Eyewear manufacturing companies invest in high-quality materials and craftsmanship to create more beautiful and textured frames.
How to choose acetate frame and manufacturer?
When communicating with eyewear companies, please confirm with eyeglasses factory whether their craft is machine or manual, what is the maximum camber of the frame that can be cut by the machine, and whether they can provide you with the service of making samples. At the same time, the choice of materials is also very important. The supply of acetate materials that manufacturers cooperate with comes from Japan, Italy or China.
1. Japan's traditional material producers are known for producing a stiffer acetate so that it retains its better shape even with a very thin frame design. Therefore, Japanese acetate (zyl) is generally preferred and has unmatched material longevity.
2. Italian acetate, such as Mazzucchelli, also has its benefits. Italians are brilliant craft workers with a long history in acetate. Mazzucchelli has a different process for cutting and curing the material, called "acetate". The result is some of the most beautiful "Havana" tortoiseshell acetates on the market. A clever blend of tortoiseshell highlights and shadows.
3. China's acetate suppliers are also continuously innovating material technology with extremely high output to improve the level of acetate. At present, their materials are constantly approaching the acetates of Italy and Japan, and the cost performance is very high.
While the frameworks are all considered to be the same product, they have huge differences. Careful selection of the best materials and manufacturers will provide you with a long and enriching experience.
Xiamen Gensun Industrial Co., Ltd. is a powerful acetate sunglasses manufacturer. Our acetate sunglasses factory has several separate production lines of acetate glasses. We carefully polish each eyeglass until it meets our shipping standards. Our monthly output of acetate eyeglasses reaches 10,000 pieces, far exceeding other factories in the same industry.
We can provide you with acetate fiber materials from any country. You only need to tell us which country you want when you place an order, and we will use the material in the designated country for production.
If you want to customize the best acetate material glasses, please contact us, we will provide you with the most professional service!